Welcome to Chef Rudakova’s Culinary School
Cooking is an art that has been passed down from generation to generation, and it is a skill that is highly valued in today's society. With the rise of online learning, it is now possible to pursue a culinary education from the comfort of your own home. The Online Culinary Academy offers a comprehensive and convenient platform for individuals who are passionate about cooking and want to enhance their skills.
Culinary Education Crash Course - Foundation
Learn all the core fundamentals of the essential culinary topics. From Mise en place to the Importance of specific kitchen tools.
How To Plate Food
like a PRO Chef
Follow my simple guidance and learn how to think like a creative Chef. Whatever you choose to eat today, whether it’s a simple sandwich or a fine-dining steak, any kind of food could be plated & made look beautiful.
5 French Master Sauces
Get to know the detailed techniques behind each step of the preparation of 5 French Mother sauces: Béchamel, Tomato, Velouté, Hollandaise and Espagnole, and be able to cook any other derivative, or as a matter of fact, any other modern French sauce as a result.
Creative Recipe Development
Despite common belief, recipe development is not a guess work. Find here a proven recipe development framework that pro-Chefs use all the time, when creating their famous modern dishes.
The Full Curriculum
75+ Culinary Video Lessons combined in Four Modules
The Culinary Academy is a compilation of 4 courses (1-4 See below) with 75+ videos totalling more than five hours of instruction (see below). We provide you with all the insider advice, techniques, and strategies you need to succeed as a line cook, a chef, a culinary YouTube Creator. Whether you're working professionally or simply at home.
- Introduction | Welcome (2:01)
- Essential Culinary Skills (9:14)
- Essential Flavours (7:06)
- Nutrition Basics for Cooking (6:18)
- Stocks & Broths (5:10)
- Sauces (7:59)
- Baking (12:39)
- Pâtisserie (6:25)
- Sustainability in Cooking (8:13)
- Food Plating (8:54)
- BONUS: Food Flavour Elevation Techniques (8:06)
- Final Thoughts (0:54)
- Béchamel | Welcome (1:26)
- Sauce Introduction | Béchamel (2:43)
- Clarified Butter Preparation | Béchamel (3:12)
- Roux preparation | Béchamel (1:52)
- Infused Milk Preparation | Béchamel (1:52)
- Sauce Incorporation | Béchamel (3:47)
- Sauce Evaluation | Béchamel (0:27)
- Three small Sauces from Béchamel Sauce & Mornay Sauce Mussels (2:41)
- Final thoughts | Béchamel (0:51)
- Class Introduction | Hollandaise (1:07)
- About the Sauce | Hollandaise (2:52)
- Clarified Butter | Hollandaise (2:43)
- Reduction | Hollandaise (1:28)
- Incorporation | Hollandaise (4:39)
- How to save your broken Hollandaise Sauce | Hollandaise (1:04)
- Evaluation | Hollandaise (0:33)
- BONUS: Mousseline Sauce | Hollandaise (0:46)
- BONUS: Eggs Benedict | Hollandaise (2:39)
- Final thoughts | Hollandaise (0:50)
- Class Introduction | Velouté (1:17)
- About the Sauce | Velouté (1:14)
- Chicken Stock Preparation | Velouté (6:01)
- Roux | Velouté (2:08)
- Incorporation | Velouté (2:31)
- Evaluation | Velouté (0:35)
- BONUS: Sauce Suprême | Velouté (1:28)
- BONUS: Chicken Cordon Bleu | Velouté (3:29)
- Final Thoughts | Velouté (0:29)
- Class Introduction | Espagnole (1:09)
- About the Sauce | Espagnole (1:40)
- Veal Broth Preparation | Espagnole (6:33)
- Brown Roux Preparation | Espagnole (2:03)
- Incorporation | Espagnole (2:09)
- Evaluation | Espagnole (0:34)
- BONUS: Demi-Glace Sauce | Espagnole (1:16)
- BONUS: Slow-Cooked Pot Roast with brown Sauce | Espagnole (3:31)
- Final thoughts | Espagnole (0:37)
- Welcome to Class (1:03)
- Case Study & Class Challenge Overview (2:10)
- Where to start? (2:46)
- What do I know about the theme? (2:05)
- Inspirational Board (3:03)
- Creative Plating (2:15)
- Socarrat Tuile - Test, Feedback & Development (6:37)
- Seafood Pâté - TF&D (1:49)
- Fresh Pea Pearls - TF&D (1:59)
- Plating, taste, Eating Experience (3:33)
- BONUS Tips (1:09)
- Final Thoughts (3:03)
- Before you go (1:12)
Hey, I’m Natalia Rudakova a.k.a Chef Rudakova. It took me 10 years of working in finance & accounting to finally give myself a permission to hit a pause and follow my culinary passion. In 2018 I’ve enrolled into a traditional full-time culinary school, where I’ve learned some fundamental, basic skills and the same year I’ve dived deep into the real industry. Let’s just say, it was a shock to my system. It was hard. I did not start my cooking journey at the age of 16, I was just a regular human being pursuing a regular, “safe”, stable career before deciding to give my cooking dreams a go.
Real cooking is about respecting food, it’s about understanding the techniques and general principles behind any food preparation method, thus enabling you to implement these techniques in any circumstances and freely manipulate recipes. Most importantly, cooking is a never-ending journey, and it’s all about continuous learning.
That’s the secret. And that’s exactly what I’m teaching in my online culinary school.
Nowadays, I successfully practice as a Head Chef in Canada, combining it with my other passion for teaching by sharing my accumulated culinary knowledge and expertise with my audience of over 100k people on social media (YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Gronda etc.) and with over 5k of my dear students throughout my online culinary courses.
Your questions, answered
What are the benefits in enrolling in Culinary Academy?
The Online Culinary Academy provides students with a wealth of benefits, including:
- Flexible Scheduling: With online learning, you can study at your own pace and on your own schedule. This makes it easy to fit culinary education into your busy lifestyle.
- Wide Range of Courses: The Online Culinary Academy offers a wide range of courses that cover everything from basic cooking techniques to advanced culinary skills. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced cook, you will find courses that suit your needs and interests.
- Convenient and Accessible: With the Online Culinary Academy, you can learn from anywhere in the world. All you need is an internet connection and a computer, mobile phone or tablet, and you can start learning right away.
Who is this course for?
This collection of cooking courses is appropriate for students at various levels, including passionate home cooks, YouTube creators, restaurant owners who want to educate their staff, line cooks, and those who are thinking about attending culinary school. Basically anyone who wants to brush up on or improve their cooking skills.
Is there a deadline for me to complete all the modules?
No. The beauty of this online culinary course is that you will be able to take it at your own time and pace. Take as much time as you need to complete all the course modules and classes. It is advised, however, for your own studying sake not to take too lengthy breaks between lectures and completing class assignments, and submit all your projects within 1 month from purchase date.
Will I always have access to this course?
1) A 12 Month Subscription will grant you access for a full year (Until cancelled, the subscription automatically renews). 2) You have access to all classes with the lifetime option, PLUS all upcoming updates, lectures, and video sessions are free of charge.
Are you on Social Media?
Of course! I'm a real person. Here is my YouTube Channel with 64K+ Subscribers, my Instagram with 12K+ Followers and my TikTok with 20K+ Followers. Give me a Follow! And my main page is chefrudakova.com
How Do I get in Touch if I have questions?
You can always contact me here https://chefrudakova.com/#contact. Additionally, you'll receive a confirmation email with contact information after purchasing the course.